Preventive Care Club: Puppy Plus (< 12 months of age) Includes all 100% discounted and value-added items within the Puppy Essentials plan Additional items included in the Puppy Plus plan at 100% discount: Spay or Neuter At Summer Creek Animal Clinic we pride ourselves on performing the highest quality anesthesia and surgical procedures. The following are highlights of the spay and neuter process which are included as part of the Puppy Plus Plan:
- Pre-Anesthetic Anxiety/Nausea/Pain Package – we are committed to eliminating or reducing fear, anxiety, stress, and pain whenever possible. The veterinarian will prescribe medication(s) for you to give the morning of surgery to give your pet the most pleasant experience possible.
- Physical Exam on the morning of surgery to ensure pet is healthy.
- Pre-Anesthetic Blood Work is crucial to ensure your pet is healthy enough for anesthesia.
- An Intravenous (IV) Catheter is placed prior to anesthesia to allow us immediate access to the vascular system if needed and to run IV fluids during anesthesia which is crucial to ensure adequate blood pressure. The drawing of blood and placement of an IV catheter is done in a fear-free manner to ensure the most comfort for your pet. We use frozen treats for them to lick, numbing agents on the skin, and more.
- Thermal Support is provided before, during, and after anesthesia to ensure adequate body temperature.
- Anesthetic Monitoring is performed at the highest level including continuous EKG, blood pressure, oxygen saturation, temperature, and manual monitoring by a trained veterinary nurse.
- Pain Prevention and Control for your pet is extremely important to us. We provide injectable pain medications prior to surgery, numbing agents during the procedure that allow your pet to wake up pain-free, laser therapy of the incision, and oral pain medications to go home with.
- Complimentary Nail Trim if needed while they are asleep.
- Comfortable Kong Cloud Collar is sent home with every spay and neuter procedure to ensure they cannot bite or lick their incision but also make them as comfortable as possible.
Additional Value-Added items included at a variable discounted rate.
- Full mouth Digital Dental X-Rays are included at the time of your puppy’s spay or neuter at a 50% discounted rate.
Monthly Rate for Preventive Care Club: Puppy Plus: $57
- Nearly a 50% discount on spay/neuter retail rate.
- Over 30% discount based on retail rates of other items (not including the value-added items).
- Value-added discounts are a pure bonus of being a Preventive Care Club member.
- One-time, non-refundable, $50 enrollment fee and the first three months due at sign-up.